Friday, November 21, 2008

Just a Prayer request

Hey all! I just wanted to share a burden the Lord just shared with me.
I was on my way to church to take some can goods for our Thanksgiving Baskets. At the stop light there was a lady pushing a stroller, with 2 other kids that I could see walking with her. Keep in mind that its in the 20s to the teens here. I felt compelled to offer them a ride ( this is so out of character for me, it usually freaks me out) I did so, of which she declined. Ok.. so I thought that I was released from God to move on down the road and not think of it. Well... not so... As she crossed the road I saw that there was yet another child with her in the basket-cargo area of the stroller. Struggling to keep her head out of the way of her mothers knee. This BROKE my heart. I dont know if it was just the need that I saw or that its this family, but I do know the Lord has laid them on my heart and I have done nothing but pray for them since this happened just awhile ago. So I am asking you , if you are reading this just to say a prayer for them. The unknown family. I am praying for the children and for the family just in every way I can think.
Thank you!
God Bless,
Love,
Michelle

2 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Wow, how sad. I will be praying for that family.
Hugs,
Amanda

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I will pray too for that family. Cool effects on your blog!