Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ok so I promised...

That I would at least post something every day... (thanks Eliszabeth! :P) So here we go!



Today has been crazy but yet a blessing all the same. I made a trip to our closest big town today to get Bella a costume. Just fyi- I always wait untill the last possible minute to get the cheapest deal! So as I am driving the Lord laid someone from church on my heart, so I called her cell and left a message for her. ( This is going somewhere I promise!).

Back to the shopping- we get to the mall and I walk from one end to the other only to really not be happy with anything that I found. I just started praying that God would show me what to do . (I was almost giving in to paying way to much for the cutiest one from Gymbo.) So I decide that I am going to stop to look at some sales. As I am looking my phone rings, and its the lady I called earlier. As we were closing our conversations she says "Oh, I almost forgot. Do you have a costume for Bella yet?" I stand in awe at my God. He is sooo good. So just so you all know... Bella is going to be my little Lady Bug! This costume is sooo adorable and alot nicer than the ones I was finding. I just need to find some black tights that fit her. Thanks Thelma!!



I love my Jesus. I love that even in small things He makes it known that He is taking care of us.

I am going to end this post with one of my favorite verses~The Words however are from a song..

"For I know the plans I have for you says your God, plans to prosper you, not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future. BELIEVE in Me , Trust in me, for I am your God."

No comments: