Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm back!!

Hey all! Just thought that I would let you know that I am still alive. Things here have been crazy. God has been working on my heart lately... I just have been fighting him about this exact thing. Blogging.
For about a month now I have been struggling with my ministries. Thinking that I just wasnt doing enough for God. Not doing or being involved in the things at church the way I really disire to. I have always been a person who loved to be busy. Tonight I had what I am going to call and AHH ha! moment.
Sharing this exact burden with a dear friend from church the Lord used her in an awesome way to show me the ministries that I do have that I really didnt even relize. I was encouraged to be happy and content in the ones that God has given to me, to do them well, and to quit pining for more.
Little did I know that God was using this to prepare me to share and encourage someone else just moments later. God is so good!
The verse comes to mind "Godliness with contentment is great gain" and I am Ahh haa-ing this one! (yes I know not real words, but this is my blog and I can make them up!! :P )
Sooo long way to say that I am now looking at this blog in a new way. And you will all just have to wait and see what changes are going to take place!!!
Well its late and getting later, so Goodnight for now!

Michelle

1 comment:

Mattalyn and Addisyn's Mommy said...

AMAZING! That is just what you are! I am so glad I called you tonight and that God had prepared your heart and mind for what I needed. I am so excited to see what happens with our friendship and our blogs! What a night! I feel like a burden has been lifted off of my heart! I promise to be more content! I promise to be a better ministry as a Christian woman, mother, wife, daughter and friend! I will seek out those who are in need of what I can do. Thank you so much!