Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wow it really has been a long time!

Between post that is. We have been so busy, and I have a ton of pics I would love to share with you. A couple weeks ago we took the Juniors (3rd-6th grade) kids to Camp in Michigan. It was such a blast. We have always enjoyed helping our youth pastor out by taking them. There was a total of 15 in all. The speaker was great and the Lord worked in all of their lives.
Then last week with 3 hours notice I took my Granny to my great uncles funeral in Arkansas. Which was a very fast trip.
This week we are up in Grand Haven, Mich. a dear couple from church invited us to spend time up here with them at their condo. It has been such and encouragement and blessing to spend this week with them. Bella has taken her first boat ride... she LOVED it... May I add that my camera lcd screen has gone out, so I have no idea if the pictures we took are going to be any good. Talk about going back to the stone age...LOL!
Well that is our update... what has been going on with you?
Well there is the update on us
















1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Michelle,
Thinking of and praying for you often :)
Hugs,
Amanda