Monday, September 27, 2010

The Club

"its a club we never wanted to be a part of, one we would not choose for ourselves. A club that God himself has chosen for us to be a part of, to give him glory and to rejoice in his goodness." I would not go back and change a single pregnancy... I know if you are reading this in the midst of your loss that this doesnt probably make sence. Let me explain, I would love to have never experienced the loss of our children. I would love to have a house full of laughing playing kids, all of which would be under the age of 6. But, I do know that I would not have had the oppertunites to meet,help and encourage others. Of which is a part of what I love to do. I know that the Lord has a special reason and plan. I am excited to think, that I have 4 beautiful , perfect children that are experiencing the joys of Heaven. How could I, if I truely love my children, wish them out of that? They will never experience pain, sorrow, or the sin of this present world. For that I will be glad. I will focus on that untill the day I meet them in heaven. I am thankful that 6 years have gone by and the Lord has done so much in my heart and life. 6 years ago, I wasnt in this place, I wasnt content with the lot the Lord has chose for me. But today I can say "It is Well with My soul" I will close with the words to this song."When Peace like a river, attendeth my way. When Sorrow like sea billows roll. Whatever my lot, God has taught me to say, it is well with my soul.Tho Satan should buffet , tho trial should come. Let this blessed assurance controll. That Christ has regarded my helpless estate, and hath shed his own blood, for my soul.It is well, with my soul."

No comments: